Galentines Day Gift GuideLife
In a world where women are so fiercely competitive with each other, the importance of having good female friends cannot be overstated. I’ve never been the person that had tons of girlfriends, but the few I have mean the world to me.
Valentine’s Day is all about love, so if you want to spoil your bestie I’ve rounded up some great gift ideas in all price ranges.
- What girl doesn’t love a long soak in a bubblebath? Lush is selling these gorgeous heart “bubbleroons” just in time for Valentine’s Day and I have zero shame in admitting I already bought one for myself.
- Millennial Pink may be considered “last season”, but there’s something about a deep muted blush that I just love. This tee is from Target, and will look perfect on Valentine’s Day half-tucked into jeans for a cute and casual outfit.
- Also from Target (because Target is the best) are these fuzzy socks. If your galentine is anything like me and changes into comfy clothes the minute they walk in the door, then I guarantee she’ll love these!
- There is no such thing as having too many cute pajamas, and this pair from Topshop are definitely on my wishlist. I love the cupid’s bow theme, and the shorts combo means you can wear them through the spring and summer months.
- It wouldn’t be a cutesy-themed edit without some items from Kate Spade. This scarf would look great tied around the neck with a blazer, or wrapped around the handle of a handbag to give it some extra pizzazz.
- I’m a watch freak, and immediately fell in love with this heart-themed watch from Kate Spade. I’d wear this all spring long!
- Remember when you were in grade school and Valentine’s Day was about nothing more serious than candy? Ah, the good old days! I have the palate of a toddler, and I would be bloody thrilled to get this candy tackle box from Dylan’s Candy Bar. Now you can get 20% off Valentine’s product from Dylan’s with code YUM2018!
- Every girl loves to receive flowers, but it’s always such a bummer when they die so quickly. These real rose gift boxes are preserved to last a full year! Sure, it’s a bit pricier than your average dozen, but not having to buy flowers for a year will more than pay for it! You’ll be BFF of the Year, guaranteed.
- Jo Malone. Anything from Jo Malone. Their candles are the GOAT, obviously, but their lotions and everything else are just as amazing. And every woman wants that iconic candle on their dressing table.
So that’s the roundup! I won’t be able to celebrate with my bestie since she lives out of state, but she will definitely be getting a galentine’s gift from me!
Thanks so much for reading!
Note: This post includes affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for supporting this blog!